The Premier Vail, Colorado Condominium Resort
From the moment you arrive at Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa, you feel the inviting warmth of a true mountain retreat. Roaring fireplaces, privacy, space and the convient amenities of home come together to create unmatched comfort. Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa are a true reflection of our guests - refined yet relaxed, sophisticated yet understated, upscale yet accessible.
Picture-perfect for creating memorable experiences and located nearby Gore Creek, Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa rentals and condos are a destination where families bond, where mind, body and spirit are balanced, and where a majestic mountain backdrop is the setting for meaningful connections among families, couples, groups and adventure-seekers alike.
Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa' ideal location and breathtaking mountain surroundings create the perfect natural playground for all-season adventure. With pleasantly warm summers and cool falls, you can enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, strolling through the Villages and soaking up sun poolside. Frosty winter and springtime temperatures transform the hotel into a snowy wonderland with true ski-in/ski-out access.
Conveniently located at the base of Vail Mountain and along the banks of Gore Creek, Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa are 30 minutes from Eagle County Airport and less than two hours from Denver International Airport. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, at Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa you'll discover:
- True ski-in/ski-out access, with the hotel's chairlift right outside your door*
- Variety of accommodations - condos and private residences
- Ski concierge
- Aria Athletic Club & Spa - Vail's largest fitness center and award-winning spa
- The Rocky Mountains' preeminent meeting facilities, featuring 45,000 square feet of event space
- Heated infinity-edge pool overlooking Gore Creek (undergoing renovation April - Spring 2017)
- Three hot tubs (undergoing renovation April - Spring 2017)
- Access to biking, hiking, walking trails
- Impeccable service and attention to detail
- Beautiful alpine surroundings
- Year-round Rocky Mountain outdoor adventure
- Complimentary shuttle from Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa to Lionshead
*Chair 20 operates only during the winter and opens/closes depending on snow conditions and weather.