Vail Cascade's Craft Beer, Creative Cuisine Series
When: From 03/19/2012 to 12/08/2012
Vail Cascade is pleased to offer a monthly educational series that showcases a different brewmaster, enabling patrons to informally learn about Colorado’s craft beer movement.
Brewmasters and beer lovers will convene at Vail Cascade for two days of mingling, learning and sampling. The format includes a happy hour craft beer sampling session with the guest brewmaster and other craft beer and food pairing events throughout the weekend. The happy hour mingler and educational seminars are free and open to the public, but some craft beer and food pairing events may require a participation fee and/or reservations.
The 2012 Craft Beer, Creative Cuisine series will host the following brewmasters at the Vail Cascade:
- Mar. 23-24 – Left Hand Brewing Co., Longmont
- Apr. 6 - 7 – Oskar Blues Brewery, Longmont
- June 1-2 – Bonfire Brewing Co., Eagle and Crazy Mountain Brewing Company, Edwards
- July 6-7 – Avery Brewing Co., Boulder
- Aug. 17-18 – Odell Brewing Co., Fort Collins
- Sept. 7-8 – Colorado Brewers Guild
- Nov. 23-24 – TBD
- Dec. 7-8 – Ska Brewing Co., Durango
Vail Cascade offers special lodging rates and discounts for guests that book one of these signature packages. For more information, visit www.vailcascade.com or call 970.479.7014.