Conveniently located at the base of Vail Mountain and along the banks of Gore Creek in Cascade Village, Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa Condminiums are 30 minutes from Eagle County Airport and less than two hours from Denver International Airport.
Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa are located:
- Less than 2 hours, or approximately 100 miles, west of Denver via Interstate 70
- About 30 minutes, or approximately 35 miles, east of the Vail/Eagle County Airport via U.S. Highway 6 and Interstate 70
- A little over 3 hours, or 170 miles north of Colorado Springs
- About 3 hours east of Grand Junction along the Interstate 70 corridor
- Within Vail, Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa are secluded mountainside along Gore Creek, just one mile west of Lionshead Village and three miles west of Vail Village. We provide our guests complimentary shuttle service throughout the year.
Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa is uniquely positioned alongside Gore Creek in Cascade Village. Covering over 118 pristine acres, Cascade Village is conveniently located west of Lionshead Village and within close proximity to all the action and adventure that makes Vail so unique. With the perfect location on a gold-metal stream, this resort in Vail, Colorado provides the ultimate mountain experience.
Explore Vail Mountain with our Interactive Resort Map below.