Ski & Snowboard Conditioning Program
Get in peak shape before ski season in Vail, Colorado with a 6-week fitness program, starting October 12 at Aria Athletic Club & Spa.
Winter pastimes like skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing are high-intensity activities that demand a lot from your body. While many associate getting fit with summer, winter in Vail demands an equal if not greater level of fitness preparation to avoid injury and minimize muscle soreness and fatigue.
On Oct. 10 Aria Athletic Club will launch its 29th Annual Ski & Snowboard Conditioning program, a six-week fitness series that incorporates plyometrics, agility, leg and core Colorado winter fitness.
- Full Program: (36 Sessions): $99
- Single Session: $10
- Full Program: $275
- Morning Sessions: (24 Sessions) $225
- Evening Sessions: (12 sessions) $175
- Single Session: $30
6 Sessions Per Week
- Monday 5:30-7pm
- Tuesday 6:30-7:30am
- Wednesday 9:30-10:30am, 5:30-7pm
- Thursday 6:15-7:30am
- Saturday 9:15-10:15am
Ski Conditioning Celebrations
- Kick Off Party: Monday, October 10 sponsored by Osker blues.
- Completion Party: Wednesday, November 16 sponsored by Great Divide.
Space is limited. Call Vail's best fitness center, Aria Athletic Club & Spa at 970-476-7400 to secure your spot today.